# I n s p i r e d S o l u t i o n s01442 838 500 email@example.com
Product Code: ID01-3012
The IDEAL NaviTEK is an advanced wire-mapper and versatile troubleshooter for conducting active and passive network testing across both copper and fibre networks.
NaviTEK II is a powerful cable verification tool for cabling installers and IT or facilities maintenance professionals working in any enterprise, domestic, campus or industrial Ethernet environment.
The benefits of NaviTEK II include:
• Saving money by using a simple multi-function device for testing copper and fibre networks
• Increase efficiency by simplifying and accelerating cable installation and network troubleshooting
• Reduce downtime in the field with replaceable RJ45 connectors negating the need to return the unit to a service centre
• Future proof your investment with a cable verifier that is already IPv6 and PoE compatible
Feature of the NaviTEK II include:
• Excellent wiremapping by pin, with distance to fault indication
• A bright, backlit colour screen and intuitive interface
• IPv6 compliant
• VLAN support
• Test report and storage
Applications for NaviTEK II:
• Troubleshoot connectivity issues whwn a workstation or laptop cannot access LAN
• Test Power over Ethernet and LAN / internet connectivty when installing new devices
• Verify cable connections before, during and after moves, adds and changes
• Document network connectivity and Ethernet status without needing an additional cable verifier
NaviTEK II kits available are as follows:
NaviTEK II Kit 1- 1 x NaviTEK II test unit, 1 x remote unit, 4 x AA dry cell batteries (non-rechargeable), 2 x 30cm Cat5e STP patch cables, 1 x manual on CD, 1 x quick reference guide, 1 x carrying case
NaviTEK II PLUS Kit 2- 1 x NaviTEK II PLUS test unit, 1 x remote unit, 1 x rechargeable power module, 1 x Power Supply Unit EU/UK/US adapters, 2 x 30cm Cat5e STP patch cables, 1 x manual on CD, 1 x quick reference guide, 1 x carrying case
NaviTEK II PRO Kit 2- 1 x NaviTEK II PRO test unit, 1 x remote unit, 1 x rechargeable power module, 1 x Power Supply Unit EU/UK/US adapters, 2 x 30cm Cat5e STP patch cables, 1 x manual on CD, 1 x quick reference guide, 1 x carrying case
To assist customers to purchase a NaviTEK II, we can offer a Lease Rental scheme. For further information on the IDEAL NaviTEK II range contact the NBM Sales Team.
NBM Part Numbers:
ID01-3010 - IDEAL NaviTEK II - Kit 1
ID01-3011 - IDEAL NaviTEK II PLUS - Kit 2
ID01-3012 - IDEAL NaviTEK II PRO - Kit 3
Please note:Product image is for display purposes only and not necessarily representative of the product.
Browse our products:
Our manufacturer partnerships are unrivalled:View all manufacturers